At least it's not really long to the point he looks like a girl. Yesterday I called out the name Jacob and what I thought was a girl talking to me. At first I gave the kid a confused look. But as I saw the Transformer tee shirt I was like "Oh..okay." Oops.
Filling a void with a cuter void.
-
So last week Victor and Hailey and I went to socialize feral shelter
kittens and the kittens were all like, “fuck you guys” and hid but there
was this lank...
At least it's not really long to the point he looks like a girl.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I called out the name Jacob and what I thought was a girl talking to me. At first I gave the kid a confused look. But as I saw the Transformer tee shirt I was like "Oh..okay." Oops.
"But Mom, it's the STYLE!" he always says. I actually love his hair; I just wanna be able to see his beautiful brown eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteMy Dad told him the story of Samson and Delilah, so now my son's response is, "But Mom! It's the source of all my POWER!" :D