8.9.08

Mr. Gentleman Caller, I Beg to Differ.

I am listening to the comedy geniuses "Frangela" (www.Frangela.com) right now on the radio. They just politely listened to a pro-Palin caller, who stated, "I think Sarah Palin represents all women." The caller was a dude.

EXCUSE ME.

I'm a woman, at least the last time I checked, and I do NOT:
  1. Engage in "Aerial Wolf Gunning" (http://slate.msn.com/id/2199140/). But I do think it's a great name for a band.
  2. Raise my children in ignorance of fact re: contraception and evolution.
  3. Voluntarily spend huge amounts of time away from my children. Yes, yes she is if she chooses to run for VP, which caries with it the very real possibility of Presidency. Not to mention the fact that she returned to work less-than 72 hours after giving birth to her fifth child.
  4. Believe proximity to Russia constitutes "foreign policy experience."
  5. Believe Barack Obama's work as a community organizer in Chicago is something to be mocked. Oh and PS? If you were on your neighborhood PTA, Sarah Palin, you were a community organizer, only on a much smaller scale.
The list goes on, but I have to go lie down now...

No comments:

Post a Comment