30.10.08

Shocker.

Oh, please. Like we all didn't see THIS coming:

(It's a long clip; she hints at the end about a 2112 Presidential bid.)
Oct 30, 2008
Sarah Palin on ABC's 20-20 (ABC)

Is it me, or does Elizabeth Vargas look like she hates Sarah Palin with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns? Oh, how it makes me giggle.

Ok, back to Palin's "alleged" Presidential aspirations: I hope she goes balls-to-the-wall in targeting the Republican "base."

After all, the current administration(ok, Karl Rove) worked hard(ok, schemed) to define(ok, make up) exactly who comprises the "base;" it'd be a shame to ignore these educated, fiscally-conservative folks(ok, helmet-wearing, Jesus-freaking mouth breathers).

I can't wait for her campaign slogan:
A GUN IN EVERY HOUSE AND A BABY IN EVERY BELLY. Palin/Coulter '12.


Your Daily George:
I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate.-- George Carlin, Brain Droppings

No comments:

Post a Comment