"What??" I spun around, flinging spaghetti sauce off the wooden spoon.
"You heard me," she said. "MIDDLE. AGED."
She's right, of course. But GAD!
"Well, can't you call it something else?" I pleaded. "Something that doesn't sound so...old?"
"Sure!" she answered, and began writing out a list. Girlie Girl loves lists:
THE AGES OF LIFE
- Just Started My Life, age 1-2
- Youth, age 3-12
- I'm So Sweet I'm 16, age 16
- Yung, age 18-28
- Just Reeched Alot of Experience, age 30-45
- I Have Grandkids! age 50-65
- Have to Wear Dentures, age 70-80
- Where's My Applesauce? 80 and up