I know!! He's a human Monchhichi, right?? Or the illicit lovechild of Hair Club for Men guy and "Leprechaun." Or Santa's evil elf who thinks he's Too Cool for Toymaking School...
That hairline. It starts at his damn eyebrows. If it keeps "advancing," he's gonna look like Chewbacca's private area.
Ang - bring it, gurl! :D D
Did you click on the "Today's Link" of Blago in China? Shameful.
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
HAAA!! And then the "chiahead" label cracked me up even more!
ReplyDeleteFunny, but mow I sing the song every time I see him on the news (and am planning to take revenge on you in some manner!)
ReplyDeleteI know!! He's a human Monchhichi, right?? Or the illicit lovechild of Hair Club for Men guy and "Leprechaun." Or Santa's evil elf who thinks he's Too Cool for Toymaking School...
ReplyDeleteThat hairline. It starts at his damn eyebrows. If it keeps "advancing," he's gonna look like Chewbacca's private area.
Ang - bring it, gurl! :D D
Did you click on the "Today's Link" of Blago in China? Shameful.
Ouch! You just ruined Monchhichi for me.
ReplyDelete