29.1.09

And now, a musical interlude...

THE BACKSTORY: Girly Girl's music teacher is teaching the kids to play the recorder. Required songs include "Three Blind Mice," "Amazing Grace" and "Ode to Joy."

Girly Girl has an amazing ear and can teach herself to play anything on the piano. And recorder. She recently discovered her ability to play said recorder with her nose. You heard me.

Grab a beverage, sit back and enjoy the musical stylings of Girly Girl and her recorder. And her nose.



I particularly enjoy the setting...the flickering fire, the decorative (and fake) flowers. Kinda gives the video that lounge-y, Jazz Flute a-la "Anchorman" vibe...

OUT-TAKES:
THE BACKSTORY: We originally thought Hairy Potter Dogger would add to the ambiance. Buddy Boy's job was to keep Potter still by holding a piece of tortilla in front of his face. It kinda worked but mostly didn't.





7 comments:

  1. Erin, when we did this, I laughied so hard, I piddled. Thank Jebus I had on my leopard print Depends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME!

    Nose recorder is the 2nd hardest instrument to play...

    Ass piano is #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaaa!! This comment cracked my ass piano UP! Anonymous, you be funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Stewart kicked ASS on Crossfire, didn't he? He is and will always be my hero for that. Did you see him on Bill O'Reilly? Glad you liked the article, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is she????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why won't people listen to Whitney??
    CRACK IS WACK!

    ReplyDelete