Great Danes are great dogs and surpisingly don't eat as much you'd think. Be prepared to give up your seat on the couch and watch out for the whip tail. Just a gentle giant lapdog. Have fun
I've met a few at the dog park and they are just the sweetest doggeh bebbehs ever. Unfortunately, my Golden might be freaked out. Plus, hubby would freakalique.
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
Great Danes are great dogs and surpisingly don't eat as much you'd think. Be prepared to give up your seat on the couch and watch out for the whip tail. Just a gentle giant lapdog. Have fun
ReplyDeleteI've met a few at the dog park and they are just the sweetest doggeh bebbehs ever. Unfortunately, my Golden might be freaked out. Plus, hubby would freakalique.
ReplyDelete