1.2.09

Who can watch Football when there's THIS??

(Feb. 2, 2009 UPDATE)
ANSWER: a bag of mud, a plunger, my parents' retarded cat.
QUESTION: What are three things with a better understanding of football than me?

Ok, maybe adults who DON'T have the sense of humor of an 8 year old. To those mature and serious sports fans who roll their eyes in my general direction, I say, "Nanny nanny poo-poo, stick your head in doo-doo."

The game's on and I just saw that Cardinals guy run like, 99 yards and make a touchdown! Even when that man with the long, beautiful hair tried to pull him down! He's a defensive linebacker, right?? DAYUM!! And that's like, the whole length of the field, right?? Longest touchdown run in Superbowl history!! AWESOME!! Go Cardinals!! Woo-hoo!!

So, now it's halftime and my son and I are still watching these things we found on the You Tubes today (when he was supposed to be doing Social Studies homeword and I was supposed to be upholstering the dining room chairs):

Source: www.youtube.com

I know, I know.
Thank Jebus for my bedazzled Depends; otherwise, I would have needed the Sham Wow. Heyyyyy.....

Gotta go. I just remembered Sham Wow guy has a new infomagicalmercial for his latest must-have-or-I-will-die product, the "Slap Chop."

Slap Chop. With a name like that, it's GOT to be guuuud....

No comments:

Post a Comment