14.4.09

Lavender Bunnies, part deux!!

video

I'm terribly curious about the "nut thing" and posted my query last night on Facecrack. My soul monkeh, David, just sent me this from the Wikipedia:

Breeding two rabbits both with the dwarf gene may result in peanuts. Peanuts are very small and deformed baby rabbits that will be born with a very large head, almost no ears and their back legs often crossed. Peanuts usually live for a few days but sometimes will last a couple of weeks.

So, after the dry heaving stopped, I asked my kids at breakfast this morning what we should do? Leave the nest alone? Investigate said "nut thing" further?

GIRLY GIRL: *deadpanning* Keep it alive and sell it for $1,000 on Ebay.

MOM: *blink-blink*

GIRLY GIRL: No, really. Shannon's Dad bought some shoes on EBay? And inside was a mouse with one ear. *calmly goes back to eating Honey Nut Cheerios*

MOM: *runs in circles screaming and passes out*
.

No comments:

Post a Comment